Friday, October 11, 2019

Look Both Ways by Jason Reynolds



Look Both Ways

by Jason Reynolds

Jason Reynolds has hit another one out of the park! My students love @JasonReynolds83 !! Just as I did with As Brave As You (poop references), I found that I had to look beyond the booger references in the first story. After all, we all have boogers, right? Once I caught a glimpse of the hearts and minds beneath the boogers, in a full-on study of the motivations, strengths, heartaches, determination, love, friendship, humor...I began to see future lawyers, artists, writers, businessmen, actors, doctors, people I could like. People I could love. Take a walk with the kids of Look Both Ways. Share in the love, laughter, loyalty, friendship, and fun. Oh, and watch out for that school bus!



No comments:

Post a Comment